Why does our school need a PTA?
Our primary objective as a PTA is to provide our students with programs, resources and services that will enrich and maximize the education of each child.
What does MCCLEERY PTA do for our school?
The PTO actively works to provide McCleery students with activities and opportunities that enrich their elementary school experience. The PTO does this with parent involvement through committees and working with teachers and staff.
How can I be a part of the PTA when I work all day?
- There are many opportunities to help our children that can be part of one’s everyday routine.
- You can be a volunteer committee chair, that can be done from home. Organize a list of volunteers that can be called upon during the school year.
- You can make a difference.
We recognize that time is valuable! As a McCleery parent if you are willing to help, we can do amazing things for our kids and our school. These are some of the areas we can use help:
- Baked goods or food donations for certain events.
- Committee head or member for activities throughout the year.
Together, we can make a huge difference at our school!
Why join a PTO committee?
Are you interested in volunteering more, but not sure what you can do - why not join a committee…
If you are a member of a committee or the board, you attend the monthly meeting to share ideas, receive updates and information and vote on budget costs.
There are some committees that can be done from home.
If you see a friend is chairing a committee ask if they need help, either as a co-chair or a volunteer to support their committee.
It's a fun way to become involved in your child’s school and make new friends in the community.
Below is a list of committees and activities where help is needed and appreciated.